2013年11月27日 星期三

Traveling With NTUFD

Hello everyone, 
How did you spend your holiday in this weekend ?
Sleeping? Surfing(the Internet?!)?
Maybe...... Playing LoL or Tower of Saviors?XD
Let me tell about how did I spend my weekend.
I went to I-lan with my club, NTUFD(台大火舞社)!
 (Photographer: Cindy Tsai)



We took Kamalan bus(噶馬蘭客運) to Yi-lan, and then visited Jimmy Park(幾米公園).

(Photographer: Cindy Tsai)

Then we went to 外澳 to enjoy the sea and picking up shells on the beach. : )
I even played Poi on the beach!!!>_<


After enjoy the sun, beach and sea, we put our baggage into bed and breakfast(民宿) and visited Lo-dung Night Market.
Guess what???
We meet the buskers(街頭藝人) which were called Scream Fire Dance Organization(SC火舞團)!!!



Their performance were quite awesome!!!


Perfect fire fans!



=============================================================
Next day, we went to 傳統藝術中心 and took a lot of beautiful picture!!!



Only club leader staring at the cameraXDD!!!


Shiny and bling bling bling Flash!!!
(This photo is overexposure[過曝XD])


This tour was full of my memory forever.

=================================================================
This week's video is about fire fans dance!
But the video is a little bit old.XD
Enjoy the video!


3 則留言:

  1. Haha~ you guess wrong!
    I play Candy Crush over the weekend. XD

    What a coincidence!
    You guys must be crazy about their performance.

    If you use fans, won't the fire be so close to you hands?
    That looks dangerous but really amazing!

    回覆刪除
  2. I saw you practiced the fire dance in front of the 舊體 on Thursday.
    Your trip is so great. It seems that all of you have a good memory.

    回覆刪除