2013年12月12日 星期四

Summary of Art of Fire

Hello, next month we will have to face the music, that is our final exam!!!!!!
Orz....


Last nine weeks I introduce many things of fire dance,
At first, I introduced what is fire dance.
Second, I taught you us how to make your own poi.
Then I started talking about some basic movement and share my mood of playing Poi.
I shared a video per week about playing Poi.

Hmm....this week I will have a summary of my blog!



There are some new awesome pictures of the nine topics!

Week1
Fire Dance introduction
Fire dance is a kind of sports which dancing with musicand fire.


Week2
How to make your own practice POI
Do you have your own Poi? Let's make one and play it!


Week3
Spinning
Start spinning your Poi! Don't be afraid!
Enjoy the light flow in the air!


Week4
Poi movement basic - Triangle reel
Let's learn some movement of fire dance, maybe one day you can be a master!(my dreamXD.)


Week5
Ignite Your Poi
Caution the dangerous of fire, if you prepared well, you can ignite your Poi and play it!





Week6
Fabric Poi introduction
If you're afraid of fire, why not to try a kind of Poi, fabric Poi!
(This Poi is so cute.> <)


Week7
Poi movement basic - Butterfly
Welcome everyone to boycott hㄒㄈ Butterfly.XDD(I hate hㄒㄈ!)
Learn "butterfly" and enjoy the orbit of it!
(This picture isn't related to the topic.)
This picture is quite interesting!



Week8
Traveling With NTUFD
(This picture isn't related to the topic tooXD, I put it here is just because it is beautiful!)



Week9
Poi movement basic - Isolation
Practice hard, and you can draw beautiful orbit in the air!


Advertising time!
(NTUFD SHOW!)
(But I will not attend.... because I have my geological survey at that day....QAQ[cry...])



From Olympus Prometheus stole fire for mankind

Since human civilization has bright

On December 20

We have the highest respect for the flame-induced


----------------------------------------


2013/12/20 Friday

seven o'clock on the 醉月 lake stage

Punctual ignite fire

====================================================
Thank for you all watching my blog!
See you! :)








4 則留言:

  1. What a nice fire dance! But it needs good photography skills to record the unforgettable memory. XD

    回覆刪除
  2. I think the paragraph under your poster was romantic!

    Such a pity that I can't enjoy your club's show.
    Next Friday, I have to participate in the activity held by our 系隊.
    T T

    回覆刪除
  3. Your show in the class last Monday was really fascinating! Fire dance is really a cool performance! After reading your blog, I learn much more information about fire dance!
    Really thank for you introduction and performance!

    回覆刪除
  4. Your blog posts are so interesting.
    And I have seen many cool shows.

    回覆刪除