2013年10月9日 星期三

How to make your own practice POI

Hello, This week is a "quiz Week"....QAQ
How is your test going?
I have a Calculus quiz on this Friday....So sad.... :(
Well, I want to introduce "How to make your own practice POI" in this week!





First,
You need to prepare the following things:

1.Some cotton material


2.Two chains(It can be find in hardware stores)


3.Two bearing(It can be find in fishing supplies shop)


4.Four small g-type lock


5.Six Gloves


6.A roll of wire

(Pictures were found from google image)
Ok, let's started!
1.First,cutting cotton material into a long strip and putting it inside the bearing's  one hoop.
Sewn the cotton into the size that fingers can put in.

2.Using g-type lock to connect a chain and bearing's another hoop.


3.Do step one & two again to make the other one chain.

4.Put three of gloves on the same hand and then take off all of gloves together to form a ball.


5.Doing step 4 again.

6.Tied down the two balls with wire.


7.Using g-type lock to connect two chains to two balls

8.Finish!!!!Let's enjoy playing your own poi!


Haha~ It's time to video!

This week's video shows that some fire dancer playing POI in some beautiful place.
 I have been deeply impressed after I watched this video, and I hope that someday I can dance with nature!!!
Maybe at.....our geological survey in the future XD!
But before that...... I have to practice a lot to improve my ability of fire dance!
Thanks for reading my blog^ ^ (You can give me some comments!)
If you like my articles, please subscribe my blog!
See you next time!


14 則留言:

  1. I'm not sure how could you do in fire dance. But I'm sure you are very good at taking photo yourself!!!!!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. No! I'm not good at taking photo!
      QAQ
      I don't know how to catch the best angle to take this photo....
      So sad...

      刪除
  2. It seemed quite difficult to dance with a POI !!!
    By the way, your photo was quite handsome~~

    回覆刪除
  3. Great topic!!!
    I think fire dance is pretty eye-catching and also makes you more charming.
    And I find the last picture looks really great but a little weird because I can't stop laughing while staring at the photo. Sorry but it looks really funny XDD.

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. QQ
      I took this photo at midnight...
      There's no one can help me take this photo, so....I took it by my own.
      I found that my facial expressions is very weird....XD
      Maybe I'm too tired! :3

      刪除
  4. Some performance in the video looks so dangerous! like at 2'17"
    BTW, your eyes are so sharp!XD

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. It's call "orbital" at 2'17~2'20
      Yes, this is a liitle bit dangerous... so it needs a long time practice to prevent from hurting yourself.

      Hmm..."my eyes are sharp" is just because I will have a calculus quiz in the day after that day...XD(What the hell excuse it is XDDD)

      刪除
  5. You must fall in love with fire dance so much, that you spend time making your own POI. (And it looks awesome!!!)
    I'm looking forward to your performance at geological survey. XD

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. Haha...
      My POI looks like a small cute pumpkin > <
      It seems that our geological survey in this semester is at December....
      So....from now on, I need to practice a lot!

      刪除
  6. Maybe you should put the picture as your profile picture!

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. If I do that, my blog's reader will ave nightmares during sleepXDD

      刪除
  7. The gloves look like hands being inside ( ̄y▽ ̄)╭

    回覆刪除